Thursday, April 19, 2007

Powder-puff Camping



Some people think camping is fun. I know the trip my mom took me on was fun. She called it powder-puff camping. We had a fire and roasted hot dogs and marshmallows. We stayed in a house and it got COLD. Guard duty was left to me so I patrolled the house all night. My mom said I kept her awake. Silly woman, I was protecting her. She was perfectly safe. I saw something called cows. They make this stuff KMc called granola. It must be an acquired taste, I tried it but it didn't taste very good. However rolling in it gave me an earthy smell.

This other creature was out there. His name is Jack and I was afraid of him. He is a registered paint donkey. He kills dogs & coyotes that get after KMc's cows. I stayed away from Jack, but gave him a piece of my mind from the far side of this pond. You would think he would know I am a princess and I'm not to be bothered.

No comments: