Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Girls just wanna have fun!!!

Our neighbor, Eve, has two older dogs that are boxers like her and two humans, Mom and Dad. Eve is a young, bouncy, peppy girl that likes to get out for a good romp, like me!!! She and I have done most of our talking through the fence. We have tried digging to see each other, but our humans get so testy about a few holes in the yard. My mom and Eve's mom finally let us get together for a romp. We played and played then Sue and Sieg came to visit and we played more. They had to go home but Eve ended up spending the night with me and we stayed up for a long time playing. My mom is such a slacker. She did not get a picture of my friend and our party. She promised to get one of Eve soon.

Edit: Look! Now with a photo!


Grrrrr, kickin' boxer butt!

No comments: