Monday, June 18, 2007

Nurse Minute Here

WOW!!! My mom had something done to her mouth the other day. She came in from the doctor and slept for 18 hours. I stayed by her side, taking breaks only for food and potty. Sparky helped me guard her room. We growled and barked if anyone came near the door. Mom was not to be bothered!!! She woke up for a few hours and we hung out.

That night she went back to bed but didn't stay there long. She spent a lot of time in the bathroom throwing up. She must've been very sick. I found her sleeping on the floor so I kissed her and licked her face to wake her up. She told me what a good dog I am. Then she called my human brother who came and took her to the hospital. Mom is back home and OK. She tells me I am her HERO for waking her up when she "passed out."

Maybe she should try eating grass. It works for me, Greta and Sparky.


Profile in courage.

No comments: