Sunday, May 27, 2007

TJL's Birthday

At the resort some people call The Compound, where Sparky and I are vacationing while Mom's away, we celebrated TJL's birthday. Guinness hasn't been feeling very well, but Margot actually played with me! And Rex, too!

Here are some toys that I got from Guinness and Margot's toybox. Rex is the biggest toy of all!



And here's a photo of the birthday boy holding me.



He takes good care of me and gives Sparky shots while Mom's away.

Okay, there was a little incident. See, there was LOTS of food at the birthday party. Grilled burgers and sausages. Potato salad. Baked beans. More food than my aunt could eat, but she'd already put a sausage on her plate. So she told my uncle to just wrap it in a paper towel and put it on her desk for later.

Then some other friends, R&L, came to The Compound. There was lots of dog playing and picture taking and cake eating. And later, my aunt found a paper towel on the floor of the office, and no sausage and no hotdog bun.

Now THEY say I'm the only dog who ever disappeared for a few minutes. But I'm just a little girl. How would I ever be able to pull that off without help?

Like Margot says, they can't prove ANYTHING.

(burp)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For what is worth Dash believes you